Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My favorite things

 

Little bit is growing up too fast , but our days are filled with lots of fun.


She loves coloring and besides a brief episode of coloring our wood floor red, she has managed to keep the crayons on the paper =)
 













With spring upon us she loves to be outside on the slides or 'shwing'
 














At grandma's birthday she just could not help herself and snuck a taste of ice cream....yummmm!
 


















The best part about long spring days is that we play hard and sleep hard.

I love those baby cheeks.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Svea...she is SO sweet. I love the pictures, especially the one of the face in the ice cream container. Who of us hasn't wanted to do that at one time or another?? :) Love to you! Amy

11:18 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

What a beautiful daughter you have! I'm Andrea -- Erin's next door neighbour who got me hooked on blogging. I checked yours out for the first time today and I think I will be hooked! Also -- I discovered that your brother-in-law Andrae is the same Andrae that I went to school with! He looks exactly the same in those pictures as he did in high school! Nice to "meet" you Svea!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

What a fun-loving kid! I must say she is quite a fashionista with those beautiful necklaces in the first picture.... cutie-pie!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

OH how precious those days are!! Man you just want to squish her when she is sleeping..what a sweetheart!!!
Enjoy every moment!!
LOVE THE PICTURES!!!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how even asleep she is holding her baby. So sweet. I love her bangs! xo

~Misha

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home