Sunday, April 01, 2007

Fashionista...and what to do with twins

 


Can I just say that my daughter melts my heart. A sweet friend gave Eiley this adorable little outfit which is way cuter than any clothes I own.
 








The first thing she did when we got home from church was to put on her yellow rain boots, which I think go with the wool dress smashingly.
 














I just had to throw in the attentive mother pic. What is a mom to do when she has two babies and one is crying? Well, hold one and push the other, of course.

I think I will be asking my little mommy for advice when the baby comes. She is a pro.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

What a CUTE dress!! Your girl is SUCH a cutie!!!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger shelley said...

I love "hand-me-downs"!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Jenene said...

She is almsot too cute to be real! Was I that cute when I was little? I probably was, but my mom wasn't the photographer you are. I love how you capture all these moments so perfectly. You must have a camera hanging around your neck 24/7.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

oh!! i saw her wearing that dress the other day. soooo precious. espcially withthe boots.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just goes to show you that multi-tasking is inate in the females of our species :). I am so sorry I missed your phone call yesterday. I hope to catch up soon!

10:33 AM  
Blogger esther said...

yeah...she's got cuter clothes than me too. how adorable?!?!?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home