Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter fun

 



I am not sure I will ever adjust to the fact that a velour outfit can pass for an Easter sundress, but in chilly Manitoba it was the obvious choice for 30 degree Easter celebration.


Cousin Kaelyn and Eiley had fun finding little baskets from Grandma, and sneaking mini chocolate eggs from unsuspecting Uncles and Aunties.
 


The biggest hit of the day was Bunny bubbles which delighted the girls to no end. They brought the bubble jar to anyone sitting still and laughed uproariously at each blow. Oh to be a child again.
 


Eiley helped me make crepes for breakfast and especially liked licking the whipped cream from the beaters, though I admit I didn't really want to share, because that is my favorite part too, but she was soo cute, I had to give in.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

GREAT PICS!!
Gotta love kids and bubbles, it never gets old for them eh?
Thanks for sharing!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

awww, way to go svea!
sharing your beaters with your baby.
:)

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always feel the same way when I let my kids lick the beaters...but I usually end up sharing, of course (unless they are nowhere to be found, and then I lick away :0 ).

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that anonymous comment above is from Amy :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger shelley said...

I love the way you embrace every moment with your little lady. You encourage me to be a better mom. thanks Svea

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home