Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bits of our Days

 

Eiley loves to chill like her dad, and she loves books, and mostly magazines. She calls them 'machoochoos' I think it's a syllable thing. She hears the syllables and then uses choo choo to fill it in. She calls her little friend Elliott 'Ehchoochoo'

 



I can dress myself too!
SHe put these on all by herself. Now as for getting her pants up....well, that will take some time. Though I really like the layered look.
 

 








Eiley likes Mommy's new haircut!










Maybe I can smell it better if I push it up my nose. I don't think Christmas Catus' smell EIley.... Oh well.

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

Great Pics! Eiley is such a cutie!!
Your hair looks fabulous!!!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

You got your hair chopped!!! it looks wonderful.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Heather :) said...

Love the hair! You look great.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

love the hair svea....and the girl....
hey! i love you ALL.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home