Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ok Louise here goes

I was tagged by Louise to do this meme. Sorry it took so long. I have not done one meme i was tagged to do, because I generally only have 2 minutes and now I am sitting in California , my girl is in bed at 7pm! and here goes:

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Rats
2. Dark movies
3. Cochroaches

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My husband when he is in a goofy mood
2. Andrae, my bro-in -law
3. My mom or sister Sara - they can be super cheeky, and I love it

Three Things I Love: Aside from God/friends/family
1. Snuggling with my husband
2. Yummy fresh fruit ( when I am visitng Cali- fresh oranges, apricots or cherries from my parents trees)
3. Making my daughter laugh

Three Things I Hate:
1. Dirty dishes
2. Being misunderstood or misjudged
3. chapped lips

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Why people are quick to put others in a box
2. Why I put people in boxes
3. Where boxes come from anyway

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Camera
2. Books
3. Box of tissues ( I have one in every room...it's a bit of an obsession)

Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. This meme
2. Relaxing, feeling content from supper feeling my baby kick inside
3. marveling in 24 degrees, sunny slightly breezy, clear sky evening in Cali. Ahhhhhh

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Take my whole family ( kids/ husband) and go on an extended missions trip
2. Go skydiving
3. Go to Africa

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Make people feel how special they really are
2. Let people I love know that they're loved
3. Make yummy scones

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Type well
2. Run
3. Right now, I can't: feel my bum, cause it has fallen asleep ( baby is getting a little to heavy for my lounging for long periods of time)

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. God
2. My husband preach or teach...He amazes me
3. My sister-in-lay Judy sing and play piano. She makes me cry everytime. She is also amazing

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Lies from the enemy
2. Doctrine that is not from the WORD (taken from brandy)
3. People who tear down others especially women who tear down their husbands or children in public in front of them. (This hurts my heart a lot!)


Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to be a better listener
2. How to run
3. to be fluent in Spanish ( I am not very good even after three years at university)

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Fruit
2. Wine ( red)
3. Cheese and fresh bread anything brie, raclette, gouda, feta
(Based on the above i think I should move back to Europe)


Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Sesame Street
2. Inspector Gadget
3. Smurfs (Hey Brandy we weren't allowed to watch either, but we snuck in a bit of Smurfette at a friends house)

Three Things I Regret:
1. Taking on too much in my 20s
2. Not walking out of certain movies that left me with a yucky residue ( difficult to shake off)
3. Not responding immediately to God's prompting every time he speaks.

7 Comments:

Blogger esther said...

hey svea!!!

glad you're having a great time - BIG surprise!! :)

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Svea and "little pooper"!!!
Welcome back to sunny California! I LOVE keeping up-to-date on your life and loves.
Any time while you're down here to chat and meet your sweet little bubba?
Mama Drama Kehler

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Svea,
So glad you are enjoying your time with the fam and with the warm weather. Such a treat for you, I know. It was fun to read all your answers. I miss you! Hugs and love to everyone there from me. Kisses to you and Eiley and your bulging belly baby!
Tasha Squasha

10:52 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

svea
svea
svea
i liked your meme.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

Hey Svea
Thanks for indulging me in the meme!!!
Hope you are having a fabulous time in California.....by the way it was also 25 and sunny here today...LOL!!
So when do I get to try these famous scones??
See you soon!
Enjoy your trip!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your having fun in California! I liked your meme.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hope you're having a happy time! I told David he could come for supper one evening before you're home. (It's supposed to be 25 degrees here today...yay!!!)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home