Saturday, July 07, 2007

We love water!

 



What a day we had visiting our local aquatic center. We started off heading for the beach, but when lighting began to strike we changed course, and Eiley never knew the difference. She convinced her dad to take her up the 3 story waterslide again and again and again.
 

The weather cleared and we enjoyed the outdoor pool too.
 



I must say that the water felt fabulous for this 37-week-pregnant body of mine. It was just so lovely to spend the whole day together as a family enjoying, laughing and playing around.

 














We also did another "first" We took Eiley for her first Happy Meal at McDonalds. See, David and I both really dislike McDonalds, so we never go there, but we thought our daughter would probably really enjoy the experience, so we put aside out bias, and had a great time. She was enthralled with her Hello Kitty style set that came with her hamburger and fries. I have to hand it to Micky D's, they do know how to please kids. We also ran into lots of other families making their way from the pool to the golden arches. I suppose we could become McDonalds people... only time will tell.
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Beate said...

Hi there beautiful Svea!
So nice to see some pictures from you life! :) Remember our late night swims in Egypt?
Love,
Beate

4:28 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

looks like fun! oh boy, you don't want to know how often Stan and I eat at McDonalds, and we don't even have kids yet!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Looks like little Eiley had a GREAT time!! You do know that she will now spot EVERY set of golden arches that you pass from here on in!! Lots of love

7:58 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I haven't been to that water park yet, but everyone says it's fantastic!! I'm sure our girls would love it as well.

As for Mickey D's...mmmmmmmmm!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

Okay
1) That looks like A LOT of fun!!
2) You look fabulous at 37weeks you babe you!
3) I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T LIKE MCDONALDS!!!!! LOL.....yes I LOVE it and try to stay away but about once a month it beckons me and I feel the need to respond..heehee!

Great pics!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

:) love it! the whole bit.
and all the little bits too!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rmtYou look gorgeous!! I found your blog through mommyblog.com. I wanted to wish you good luck as you await the birth of your little girl!! We just had our 3rd son in April. But I love your blog... it's fantastic!! Definitely will be a regular!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Svea, Though I haven't commented often, I want you to know that I read your blog all the time. I am truly excited for you as you count down the days to the birth of Princess Number Two! :)
I haven't taken Kenny (23 mos) to a Mickey-D's to eat yet (ok, once, through the drive-thru while stuck in wicked traffic with nary a snack in the car and a shrilly-screaming hungry kiddo, but he wouldn't recognize those nuggets again if they bounced off his head...), but I HAVE stopped there for many a potty-break on long road trips so that he can stretch his legs in the play area... whatever works, right??

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home