Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My girls

  Here I am at 36 weeks. Saturday I will be 37 and this little princess seems ready to come out!

Last week I was having early labor contractions at 6 minutes apart for 3 hours in the evening, sooo I was told to rest and stop all work. Well, my sweet husband has taken those orders seriously and has done literally everything around the house, and good friends and family have dropped off treats, a few meals and encouraged me with prayers. Now I am feeling MUCH better, and the am having just normal toning contractions, but who knows when our little one will show her face. I am getting so excited to meet her, and see how she and Eiley will love each other.
 

Speaking of EIley , She found my shoes with a little heel on them and managed to walk all over the house....what a girl! She walks in them better than me. She has suddenly become a girl. She is no longer a baby or toddler, and though my heart misses those precious stages, David and I are LOVING her more every day. Lately when she ask for something and I say no, she tips her head to the side and says "Ask Daddy?" or even more funny "Ask Eiley?", to which I usually reply " Sorry, but no" She makes me laugh!
 
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Wow! You are looking great and I can't believe how big Eiley is getting. She looks like a little lady, how fast time goes by. Looking forward to meeting your new little princess! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Bless you!

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look beautiful. Way to hold that baby in.
Love, Joc

2:31 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

You are such a beautiful prego!! Can't wait to meet the new little miss!!
Hope everything is going well!!!

Eiley is just the cutest!!

See you soon!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Danae said...

You look amazing Svea... there definitely is a special beauty in a pregnant woman. Take it easy!

8:42 PM  
Blogger it's a gong show... said...

I didn't know you were having another girl. Congrats! Two girls back to back are awesome!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Matt and Sara said...

okay, you are gorgeous and Eiley is HUGE! What a littel girl she is becoming. And she looks so much like her mommy. Can't wait to see #2!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Wow -- you look absolutely FANTASTIC!!

And two girls...I always wanted to have 2 little girls and now that I have them...it's a dream come true!! You will SO enjoy your TWO little princesses!!

Take care in your last couple of weeks and I look forward to hearing the NEWS (and the name!!)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

beautiful!!! i clicked onto your blog and little miss shiloh is looking at the screen with me -- immediately (when she saw the pictures) she started say, "i-yee"
over
and
over
and over!!

:)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home