Thursday, June 14, 2007

On a fair day

  This past weekend we enjoyed the Niverville Fair. What a blast!

Eiley could not get over how many "peepoles" there were ( 6,000ish on Friday night). Our little social butterfly was in heaven. She danced to the bands on the main stage, ate food from the booths,  rode a pony by herself!

 


We had fabulous weather, and a big highlight was Eiley seeing Daddy in the parade. David sits on our town council, so he walked in the parade with the mayor throwing candy to all the kids.
 

I have 6 weeks left until my due date, and a few moments this weekend I felt like I was carrying a bowling ball around, but what fun to live in a town that celebrates like we do.

There was an amazing fireworks show on Friday night and we live 2 blocks from main street so we watched from our porch.... ahhhh summer =)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger it's a gong show... said...

Great pics Svea. Just one big happy family!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Familien Tinggaard said...

You shure don't look like you carry a bowling ball around! I am now four days over my due date, and I feel like an elephant!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

david threw us some candy too!! yah for cousin david.

we love him.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home