Tuesday, October 31, 2006

We love Wednesday

Who needs Halloween candy when you can have a nibble of these cheeks..yummmy =)















Do I have to be a poodle mom?


Now, I am not really sure how I feel about participating in Halloween. In principle, I don't like the history nor the current commercial blood and gore (for more on that check out my sweet friend Misha's eloquent post on Halloween)









However, when a good friend offered to loan us a pink poodle costume just Eiley's size, I could not resist, borrowing it, because who can resist a toddler with a pink fluffy tail? ...Awwwwwww.
So we didn't hit the streets, just pretended we had a little pup for the evening. Too bad we could'nt train her to go potty outside like a real poodle.....Oh wellPosted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger esther said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww is right!!!
what a cutie patootie!!!

10:47 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

now that is toooooooooo cute.
you know, she's looking more and more like her mama...
lucky girly.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

awwwww
now! THAT is a puppy i won't mind having in the house.

:)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

TOO cute!! she's so adorable!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

can anyone say, "ADORABLE!!!!!!"

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is what you call redeeming society. Where there is darkness pink poodles will shine all the brighter.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Bethany Jade Speers said...

you have a very beautiful family. eiley is pretty much the cutest thing ive ever seen!

7:39 PM  
Blogger jb said...

super duper cute!
so much fluff just makes them even more cuddly and huggable, hey? =)

11:47 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

she's the cutest pink poodle I ever did see :).

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Svea
Your daughter is absolutely adorable. I check your blog every now and then and it is always great to see the beautiful pictures.

I thought I would get around to answering your question about my Swedish heritage. Yes I have those Scandinavian roots shooting out all over the place in my family. My maternal grandmother (Svea) was born in Canada but her parents were Swedish and only spoke Swedish in the home. My maternal grandfather is from Norway so while my grandmother couldn't speak Norwegian she understood everything my grandfather said when they first met.

When we named our daughter Mykayla Svea I searched the internet trying to find the meaning of the name and all I could find was that it meant Sweden. It definitely is unique.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home