Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Count Chocolate

Pssst.....


My name is Count Chocolate and I am looking for an underground supplier of the most decadent food on the planet.

I need someone very discreet and trustworthy because I am currently under house arrest with my meals carefully planned by the Healthy Police.

Last night I pursuaded one of my captors to let me have a small lick of some divine chocolate fondue, and my senses came alive for one brief moment... but alas, the Healthy Police stepped in before I could have a second bite.

I must have more chocolate.
Will someone take pity on a poor captive? I am prepared to pay whatever the cost. ( I deal mostly in diapers, and contraband Tupperware, though I may be able to get access to many rolls of toilet paper, when my captors aren't watching me)

But remember, secrecy is of upmost importance. The Healthy Police are ALWAYS watching me, so let's keep this just between us, ok? I will make is worth your while - C.C. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger esther said...

count chocolate,
i've got a YUMMY stash...come on over, it'll be our little secret!!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetness...come live with me and I'll give you chocolate anytime you want. Your cousin Elizabeth gets chocolate whenever she wants...that, cheeto puffs and slim jims...yuummmm.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I need a Chocolate Police person in my home.
Love, Joc

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll score you some chocolate if you'll give me some toilet paper... my mom never lets me play with that. ever.
Kaelyn

9:11 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Well, Count, I've just the place for you. My three year-old ends up looking just like you almost every morning because her naughty mama lets her have nutella on her bagel...very european, but definitely not sanctioned by the healthy police :).

11:01 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

hmm, i think i could help you with that, little miss count chocolate. but we might have to be very very sneaky because now that you've been discovered, i'm sure the health police don't let you out of their sight!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home