Thursday, November 16, 2006

Eiley's California Journal

I loved California!!!!!!



You would not believe it, but I actually met the Healthy Police's mom!!!! And she gave me popcicles, chocolate, Dr. Pepper, Chocolate covered raisins...yummy, or as I like to say " Hummy"











I took it upon myself to continue my education while at Granna's house and completed several Board Books. I am mainly focusing on farm animals, zoo animals and animals of all kinds



















In the interest of my eduation, Granna felt it was necessary to introduce me to Animal Crackers. I learned sooo much about many kinds of animals this way. I especially like the tiger. He tastes sooo sweet.















I am a growing girl and I tried my hand at rock climbing. However, the boy next to me kept showing off, and so I got a bit distracted and decided to save my arm muscles for more important things like eating animal crackers.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!! We missed you! Looks like you had an absolutely wonderful time back home with your family. But I must say that i am glad that you are here with us, you are a true blessing!! Welcome home!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Welcome home ladies!!

I'm glad you are back... I missed your smile and your Jesus-joy!!

Be blessed!

xoxo

4:44 PM  
Blogger jb said...

so so so great to see such nice pics of you guys on your trip. =)
love them and love you too.

ps. your haircut rocks and i can't wait to see it tomorrow. i'm glad you took 'the step'.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Beate said...

Hi Eiley! I love to read how you are doing on your trip to California. Looked so much better than the wind and rain at Flekkerøy where I am. You don't know me, but I know you mum. She is great, but I guess you already know that. And you know, even if she is the head of the healthy police, I'll tell you that I know from good souces that she loves chips and dip. Tell her to sing you a couple of the songs she used to sing with me and Liv Jorun while having a chips and dip party in Sweden..:)
Beate from Norway

5:37 PM  
Blogger Beate said...

By the way, sorry about the spelling mistakes in my other comment, you know it is over midnight now here in this land "on top of the world.."

5:38 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

I love the way you write so I hope you're okay with having a meme with your name on it up at my blog. Hope you haven't already tackled this one, but there it is. Good luck if you wish to play.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home