Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hy to the new year

 
 
 
 
WEll, let it go down in history. In the eleventh hour we actually were able to get a Braun family photo. Andrae and Jess left this morning at 5am, and last night on our way to HY's steak house we quickly assembled a Braun family pic. The last one was four years ago ( before the four grandkids)! I am a bit photo obsessed and the poor family has to put up with me always wanting to take pics of everyone. So with the growing landscape we thought we should document it. Everyone was good sports, and we got it, though a beautiful outside shot with evergreens was prohibited by minus 30 weather and a rapidly setting sun...... Then it was on to Hy's steakhouse where we celebrated Dad Braun's 60th birthday. What a great evening. WE will miss Andrae and Jess and hopefully it won't be 2 years before we see you again..Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Elleah said...

What a big beautiful family!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

That is awesome!
Fun pics :)
Gorgeous looking family!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I love those pics! Way to go Svea in coralling everyone:)
And that food....mmmmm....I wish I was having that for supper!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

sweet photos!!!! my bergen family hasn't gotton a family pic in nearly 5 years!! since my wedding! :) you've given me hope...if you guys can do it...then maybe we can get one taken too.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Great pictures, you can see how much you all love each other!!

That food makes my tummy grumble :(

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home