Sunday, December 07, 2008

Angels Embrace

 
I love this ornament, gifted from two special heart friends after we lost Taliah's twin in pregnancy two years ago this week. This September, when we miscarried again, this picture again comforted me. Every child is a special gift from GOd, a miracle, a true miracle. I am so thankful for GOd's comfort and that even in this season I remember that He sent Jesus as the ultimate comfort, to me and all mankind. For that I am truely thankful
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

Beautiful :)
HUGS friend!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

xo

9:25 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

That is so special....
love you!

10:34 PM  
Blogger The Nilsen's Journey said...

Svea, thanks for sharing your heart! Bless you!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Amen, my friend...amen.

Love, Amy

12:12 AM  
Blogger jb said...

i love how you say every child is a gift from God...

no matter how long they're in the womb. :)

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting getting to heaven will be for you, knowing you have two precious children anxiously awaiting your arrival. Safe in His arms....
Hugs,
Marsha

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home