Thursday, September 03, 2009

Because i don't want to forget

 
My girls say the funniest things, and I so often forget about it, but I remembered a few things today.
While chatting and walking to the store yesterday, we were desperately trying to avoid the hoards of ravenous mosquitos. Eiley fell suddenly silent. Stealthily she glanced at me and in an almost imperceptible whisper, she said " Maybe if we are really really quiet the mosquitos won't hear us" .......OH if it were only that simple =)

Then this morning I reminded Eiley to use the potty before we left the house. Taliah, my determined, anti-potty, diaper wearing two year old cheekily said " I oos potty ah reedy" ( I used the potty already)..... Oh if only that were true.

I can't wait to see what Brielle will say.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger ~beautyandjoy~ said...

They are so cute, I could eat them up like candy! Cute, cute, sweet.xox

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember Isaiah telling me that God must have made a mistake when He made mosquitos :)
Love, Joc

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home