Thursday, August 31, 2006

Uncles as far as the eye can see


My daughter has more uncles than you can shake a stick at. David has 3 brothers and so do I . This last weekend David's brother Andrae came to visit with his wife Jessica and the whole family spent a blissful weekend outside picniking the weekend away. With balmy days we ate most meals outside and sat around the fire late into the night. Eiley and her cousin Kaelyn were appropriately doted on by all the uncles and aunties. I am so grateful for family. So thankful that in the absence of my california family I have the Brauns, who love and celebrate me in such a sweet way.






Eiley with Uncle Matt










Eiley and Uncle Jon


















Andrae and Jessica with Kaelyn and Eiley
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz G said...

Isn't family awesome! I would sometimes love to move and experience something different but it would be hard to leave my family!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

that's alot of testosterone!
:)
yer a blessed lady
with a blessed baby!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home