Thursday, August 31, 2006

My little schlumper

I just love it when Eiley schlumps, or at least that is what I call it. When she lets her whole body relax against whatever in total surrender, I get a really cool picture of rest and trust. She loves to follow me around the kitchen and schlump against my legs, which of course is a bit inconvenient when you have to move, but she doesn't seem to mind, she only moves to wherever I move to and schlumps again right up against my feet. Who needs a cocker spaniel when you have a snuggly toddler eh? Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Roo said...

AHHHH! eiley katherine! what a shhhweeeet little schlumper! shiloh does that too. follows me like a little puppy. sits on my feet. hangs on to my leg. sucks on my foot....
ew.

they are so funny. and so short.

life must have been pretty boring without them heh? can you imagine that time?

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

schlumper indeed! I could learn a thing or two from her about relaxing! Wish I could chew on those toes....so yummy.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home